Kentico 8 Documentation
- Use the active "-ing" form when searching for pages about how to perform a scenario or an action: Installing Xperience
- Use quotation marks when searching for pages that contain the exact phrase: "Kentico Xperience"
- Use the - (minus) sign before words you want to exclude from the search results. To exclude "administration": customize Xperience -administration
- Use the OR operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain at least one of the terms: "Xperience OR system"
- Use the AND operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain both the terms: "Macro AND syntax"
- Use title:user when searching for pages with "user" in the title.
- Use the * (asterisk) wildcard character to search based on prefixes. The wildcard is substituted with any number of characters. For example, cont* yields content, continuous and contacts, among others. The wildcard does not work when placed at the start of the search text.
Learn how to create the structure of your site by using multiple features such as page types, page templates, and web parts.
Get an overview of API reference.for customizing Kentico and start extending your project. Leverage the Kentico API with the use of the public
Populate your site with content by creating, working with textual and visual content, or inserting widgets on pages.
Set up campaigns and track their success rate. Measure traffic on your site, gather information about its visitors and track their activities.
Learn how to configure and manage on-line stores in Kentico. Configure payment methods, add products, product discounts, and more.
Learn about tweaking parts of the system, managing and deploying sites, and optimizing sites for performance.