On-line marketing features
Measure and analyze key metrics of your website such as visits, page views, file downloads and traffic sources.
Monitor the traffic generated by your on‑line marketing campaigns (banners, marketing e‑mails, etc.).
Keep track of key actions performed by your website's visitors, such as user registrations or product orders.
Attract new customers to your website or keep in touch with existing clients by sending e‑mails.
Create pages that display different content depending on the circumstances in which they are viewed.
Gather information about visitors and track their activities on the website. Provides a centralized overview of all users who visit your website.
- Scoring - numerically evaluate contacts based on their properties and activities.
- Segmentation - divide your website's visitors into groups with shared characteristics.
- Salesforce integration - automatically transfer contacts to your Salesforce organization.
Configure the system to automatically run and maintain marketing processes for your website's visitors.
Create different versions of pages and evaluate them according to the behavior of visitors.
- A/B testing - create one or more modified versions of pages, split traffic between them and track how the changes affect the behavior of website visitors.
- Multivariate testing - create different versions of specific page elements and track which versions produce the best results when displayed to website visitors.