With the Kentico E-commerce Solution you can effectively motivate your on-line store customers to purchase products in higher quantities by offering the customers various types of discounts. Discounting in Kentico thus gives you the opportunity to further increase your sales. For example, you can increase short-term sales, move out-of-date stock, reward your valuable clients, etc. You can achieve this by using flexible, time-limited, and effectively targeted discounts.
Discounts on products
- Catalog discounts allow you to motive your selected customers to purchase more offered products. You can configure the system to apply catalog discounts only to products specified by rules (macro conditions). For example, you can provide discounts to all eligible customers who purchase any products by selected manufacturers such as Apple, Samsung, etc.
- Volume discounts are applied if the customers purchase specified amounts of the products. The system automatically calculates and applies volume discounts during the checkout process when the customers add the respective amounts of product items to their shopping carts. You can set up multiple volume discount levels. This allows you to apply different discounts on different amounts of purchased product items. For example, you can provide a 3 % discount if the customers purchase at least three Adidas Trefoil T-shirts and a 5 % discount if they purchase at least five items of this product.
- Bundles allow you to offer your customers multiple products of various kinds as single products for special discounted prices. For example, you can sell combinations of Reebok's T-shirts, shoes and caps together in bundles as single products.
Discounts on orders
- Order discounts can be applied on your selected customers' whole shopping. You can configure the system to apply order discounts only if specified rules (macro conditions) are fulfilled. For example, you can provide discounts to all eligible customers who pay in Euro via the PayPal payment gateway.
- Free shipping offers allow you to motive your selected customers by granting them free shipping. You can configure the system to apply free shipping offers only if specified rules (macro conditions) are fulfilled. For example, you can waive the shipping charges for all eligible customers who have their purchased products sent to Texas.