Xperience by Kentico Documentation
- Use the present simple tense or the feature name when searching for specific features or scenarios: Track email statistics, Page Builder
- Use quotation marks when searching for pages that contain the exact phrase: "Xperience Portal"
- Use the - (minus) sign before words you want to exclude from the search results. To exclude "administration": customize Xperience -administration
- Use the OR operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain at least one of the terms: "Xperience OR system"
- Use the AND operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain both the terms: "Macro AND syntax"
- Use title:user when searching for pages with "user" in the title.
- Use the * (asterisk) wildcard character to search based on prefixes. The wildcard is substituted with any number of characters. For example, cont* yields content, continuous and contacts, among others. The wildcard does not work when placed at the start of the search text.
Xperience by Kentico
Xperience by Kentico is the latest iteration of Kentico's line of content and digital experience management platforms. This version introduces major changes from previous versions of Kentico Xperience and currently provides a smaller, more focused set of features.
Start developing with Xperience
See the Changelog to learn about the latest releases and updates.