Kentico 12 Service Pack Documentation
- Use the active "-ing" form when searching for pages about how to perform a scenario or an action: Installing Xperience
- Use quotation marks when searching for pages that contain the exact phrase: "Kentico Xperience"
- Use the - (minus) sign before words you want to exclude from the search results. To exclude "administration": customize Xperience -administration
- Use the OR operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain at least one of the terms: "Xperience OR system"
- Use the AND operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain both the terms: "Macro AND syntax"
- Use title:user when searching for pages with "user" in the title.
- Use the * (asterisk) wildcard character to search based on prefixes. The wildcard is substituted with any number of characters. For example, cont* yields content, continuous and contacts, among others. The wildcard does not work when placed at the start of the search text.
- Choose a development model
- Install Kentico
- Take the tutorial to learn the basics
- Develop your own website
Manage digital experiences
What's new in Kentico 12 Service Pack
- Alternative URLs for MVC pages
- Media library and Page selectors
- A/B testing and Page templates on MVC sites
- API for developing modal dialogs
- Full release notes
- Learn how to upgrade from a previous version