Xperience 13 Documentation
- Use the active "-ing" form when searching for pages about how to perform a scenario or an action: Installing Xperience
- Use quotation marks when searching for pages that contain the exact phrase: "Kentico Xperience"
- Use the - (minus) sign before the words you want to exclude from the search results. To exclude "administration": customize Xperience -administration
- Use the OR operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain at least one of the terms: "Xperience OR system"
- Use the AND operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain both the terms: "Macro AND syntax"
- Use title:user when searching for pages with "user" in the title.
- Use the * (asterisk) wildcard character to search based on prefixes. The wildcard is substituted with any number of characters. For example, cont* yields content, continuous and contacts, among others. The wildcard selection does not work when placed at the start of the query.
- Search for media files across all folders and subfolders in a media library.
- Configure editing component state and establish value dependencies among fields in component configuration dialogs of Page and Form builder.
- Bind multiple visibility conditions to builder component configuration properties.
- Integrate Google Data Studio into your Xperience projects.
- See the full release notes.