Xperience 13 Documentation
- Use the active "-ing" form when searching for pages about how to perform a scenario or an action: Installing Xperience
- Use quotation marks when searching for pages that contain the exact phrase: "Kentico Xperience"
- Use the - (minus) sign before words you want to exclude from the search results. To exclude "administration": customize Xperience -administration
- Use the OR operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain at least one of the terms: "Xperience OR system"
- Use the AND operator within quotation marks when searching for pages that contain both the terms: "Macro AND syntax"
- Use title:user when searching for pages with "user" in the title.
- Use the * (asterisk) wildcard character to search based on prefixes. The wildcard is substituted with any number of characters. For example, cont* yields content, continuous and contacts, among others. The wildcard does not work when placed at the start of the search text.
- .NET 8 support.
- Features added to the page builder widget selection dialog, including widget search (filtering), selection of recently used widgets, and other UI improvements.
- Media libraries and page attachments now support the SVG and WebP formats for image files.
- Copy entire sections between page builder editable areas on a single page or even between different pages.
- Set redirects for pages that reach their unpublish date or are moved to the archived workflow step.
- Use macro expressions in page metadata properties.
- See the full release notes.