Kentico 10 Documentation
- When searching for pages about how to perform a scenario or an action, use the active "-ing" form: Installing Xperience
- When searching for pages that contain the exact phrase "Kentico Xperience", use the quotation marks: "Kentico Xperience"
- When searching for pages that contain at least one of the terms "Xperience" or "system", use the quotation marks with the OR operator: "Xperience OR system"
- When searching for pages that contain both the terms "Macro" AND "syntax", use the quotation marks with the AND operator: "Macro AND syntax"
- When searching for pages with "user" in the title, use: title:user
- When searching for pages that contain "customizing" and "Xperience" but not "dashboard", use the - (minus) sign before the excluded words:
customizing Xperience -dashboard
Learn how to create the structure of your site by using multiple features such as page types, page templates, and web parts.
Populate your site with content by creating, working with textual and visual content, or inserting widgets on pages.
Set up campaigns and track their success rate. Measure traffic on your site, gather information about its visitors and track their activities.
Learn how to configure and manage on-line stores in Kentico. Configure payment methods, add products, product discounts, and more.
Learn about tweaking parts of the system, managing and deploying sites, and optimizing sites for performance.