The Form builder is designed to be used easily by users without technical background, like content editors or marketers. This topic provides instructions on how to adjust this environment.
Adding form controls to the Form builder
You may wish to add more form controls to the list of components offered in the create customized inherited form controls, which would help the editors build the forms more quickly and easily.. For example you can
To add form controls to the list of offered components, configure the controls in the following way:
- Open the Form controls application.
- Edit the form control that you want to add to the list of offered components.
- Enable the High priority check-box on the General tab.
- Select Forms in the Show control in section.
- Click Save.
The form control will now be available for adding to forms using the Form builder.
Adding validation rules to the Form builder
You can adjust the validation rules offered on the Validation tab in the Form builder.
Navigate to Macro rules -> Form validation.
- Here, you can edit the existing rules or add new validation rules for validating fields in forms.
- These rules are also offered in the Validation section of the Field editor.
Was this page helpful?