You can use the Media file uploader web part to allow users to upload content to a specific media library.
Putting the Media file uploader web part on your web page
- Open the Pages application.
- Choose the page on which you want to place the web part.
- Switch to the Design tab.
- Place the Media file uploader web part to a content area of your choice. The Web part properties dialog box opens.
- Under General, specify the following properties:
- Library name - Media library to which you want to be able to upload files.
- Destination path - relative path to the folder into which you want to upload the files.
- Allow upload thumbnail - turn on to enable on-site upload of file thumbnails.
- Save & Close.