Kentico allows you to access data stored on a SharePoint server (Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/Online), and it on your website. You can achieve this by configuring a SharePoint integration connection, and placing the , in combination with another web part displaying the content, into a selected page.
Besides, using the dedicated SharePoint application, you can access and manage SharePoint data in the Kentico administration interface.
- further describes the system's configuration options for SharePoint integration.
- Example - Displaying a SharePoint picture library in Kentico provides a step-by-step description of how you can display a picture library stored on a SharePoint server on a Kentico website.
What you can do
- Get lists and list item data from SharePoint, and display it on Kentico pages.
- Add, modify, and delete SharePoint files using the Kentico administration interface.
- Download documents and images.