Kentico provides built-in page validation features. The main advantage of the built-in validators over standard web based validation services is that your pages do not need to be live to get validated. All that is required is to have an Internet connection. You can validate pages before you publish them.
To validate your website's pages:
- Open the Pages application.
- Select a page in the content tree.
- Switch to Preview mode.
- Select the Validate tab.
The following validators are available:
- HTML validator - checks page output code validity against the (X)HTML standard version declared in page code.
- CSS validator - checks validity of CSS styles used by the page against the CSS 2.1 standard.
- Validating links - checks availability of links on a page.
- Validating accesibility - checks accessibility of the page.
Note: The validators always validate the version of the page that is displayed in Preview mode (the version published on the live site may be different when using workflow).