The Kentico On-line marketing solution enables you to manage the following features:
Display advertisements and other content on your site in the form of banners. Monitor banner views and clicks.
Gather information about visitors and track their activities on the websites. Provides a centralized overview of all contacts who visit your websites.
- Contact groups - segment your website visitors into groups with shared characteristics.
- Contact import - import contacts from CSV files into Kentico and segment them automatically.
- Scoring - numerically evaluate contacts based on their properties and activities.
- Salesforce integration - automatically transfer contacts to your Salesforce organization.
Keep track of key actions performed by your website visitors, such as user registrations or product orders.
Create pages that display different content depending on the circumstances in which they are viewed.
Promote your business and products or keep in touch with existing contacts by sending marketing emails.
Configure the system to automatically run and maintain marketing processes for your website visitors.
Create different versions of pages and evaluate them according to the behavior of visitors.
- A/B testing - create one or more modified versions of pages, split traffic between them and track how the changes affect the behavior of website visitors.
- Multivariate testing - create different versions of specific page elements and track which versions produce the best results when displayed to website visitors.
Define the typical visitor groups of your sites and assign them to the persona they fit the best.
To be able to work with the on-line marketing features, you need to have permissions for individual on-line marketing modules assigned by your administrator.