Automatic content synchronization
You can set up the system to automatically synchronize changes from the staging environment to the target server, without waiting for approval from administrators.
Scheduling synchronization of page changes
To regularly synchronize page staging tasks, configure the Content synchronization scheduled task:
The scheduled task only synchronizes page changes. You cannot use the default Content synchronization task to synchronize changes of objects or custom table data.
- Open the Scheduled tasks application.
- Select the Site whose pages you want to synchronize.
- Edit ( ) the Content synchronization task.
- Select the Task enabled check box.
- Schedule the task (set the Period, Start time, Every, Between, Days properties).
- Click Save.
Automatically synchronizing tasks using event handlers
Developers can leverage the API and event handlers to automatically synchronize any type of staging tasks according to custom requirements.
See Automatically synchronizing staging and integration tasks to learn more.