Securing user accounts and passwords
Passwords are a critical part of any authentication process. Xperience provides various password‑related features that you can leverage to achieve the level of security required by your website.
These settings can be found in Settings -> Security & Membership -> Passwords.
The features include:
- Secure format options for storing user passwords
- Resetting of user passwords. See:
- Password strength and other policies to enforce specific requirements
For the administration interface, you can also set up:
- Expiration time that requires users to periodically change passwords
- Locking of user accounts when an incorrect password is entered too many times