If you have the Kentico Xperience Business edition, the on-line marketing solution provides you with tools to:
- Get a centralized overview of contacts who subscribe to newsletters on your websites
- Segment contacts into contact groups manually
- Create, manage and send out marketing emails organized into email feeds
- Measure and analyze key metrics of your sites, such as page views and traffic sources
If you have the Kentico Xperience Enterprise edition, the on-line marketing solution also provides you with built-in tools to:
- Get a centralized overview of visitors and contacts who view your websites
- Track activities your contacts perform and evaluate their behavior
- Segment contacts into contact groups automatically
- Set up, track and evaluate campaigns promoting targets on your websites
- Automate and optimize marketing campaigns on your website
- A/B test marketing emails
- A/B test the content of your pages. Learn about page A/B testing.
- Personalize widgets to display different content based on conditions
If you are an administrator or a developer, you can proceed to:
If you are a marketer or a content editor, you can proceed to:
Getting familiar with On-line marketing applications
Open the application list on the left. In the On-line marketing section, you can find the Xperience on-line marketing features.
Based on your user's permissions, you may not see all of the applications.
If you have the Kentico Xperience Business edition, you may only see Contact groups, Contact management, Email marketing and Web analytics applications in the On-line marketing section.
If you use some of the applications frequently, you can add them to your applications dashboard and you do not need to open the application list every time.
Getting familiar with On-line marketing settings
The On-line marketing settings are used mostly by administrators, who take care of the actual running of the system. With the On-line marketing settings, you can configure the system to determine the behavior and functionality of your on-line marketing features.
In the Settings application, the On-line marketing setting tree also contains three main groups of settings:
Was this page helpful?