This page describes sign-in troubleshooting for the Kentico Xperience administration interface only.
If you are not trying to sign in to Xperience, please contact an administrator of the website you are trying to access.
If you cannot sign in to the administration interface, please try the following:
- See how to enable cookies in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.
- Check if the cookies expiration time in your browser is set to a correct value.
- Try to sign in using a different browser to see if your problem is browser-based.
- Disable your firewall if you are using one.
- Disable all plugins and extensions installed in your browser.
If you are signing in to a new installation, the default user name is administrator, the default password is blank.
If your sign-in credentials are incorrect, try resetting your account's password using the Forgotten password link.
If none of the listed options helps, or you can't find the Forgotten password link, contact an administrator of the website.