Kentico allows you to integrate features provided by the most popular social media sites.
Social marketing allows you to attract visitors to your website through social media. With Kentico, you can post content to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and access your account's analytics data from the administration interface.
- Publish posts on your pages manually
- Publish posts on your pages automatically
- Monitor your pages' insights
- Publish tweets on your channels manually
- Publish tweets on your channels automatically
- Monitor your channels' analytics
- Publish updates on your company profiles manually
- Publish updates on your company profiles automatically
Social media authentication
With social media authentication features, website users and editors don't need to create a separate account for your websites. You can allow people to sign in using their existing account on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Social media content
Kentico allows you to display and contribute to social media content using different components, such as Twitter feeds, Facebook like boxes, Google+ activity feeds, and more. You can add the components to your pages using web parts from the Social media web part category.
The Social media web parts allow you to work with content on the following social media sites: