Tracking contact activities
Activities represent actions that your contacts perform. For example, the system logs activities when visitors view pages, post comments, purchase products, register for events, subscribe to newsletters etc.
The data gathered in the activity log allows you to evaluate the behavior of your website's contacts and visitors. You can also use activities in combination with other on‑line marketing features:
- Automatically calculate scores for contacts based on their activities
- Use activities as triggers for starting Marketing automation processes for contacts
- Personalize your website's content for contacts who have performed specific activities. See:
- Content personalization on MVC sites
- Content personalization (for Portal Engine sites)