If you have the Kentico CMS edition, the on-line marketing solution provides you with tools to:
- Get a centralized overview of contacts who subscribe to newsletters on your websites
- Segment contacts into contact groups manually
- Create, manage and send out marketing emails organized into email feeds
If you have the Kentico EMS edition, the on-line marketing solution also provides you with tools to:
- Get a centralized overview of visitors and contacts who view your websites
- Track activities your contacts perform and evaluate their behavior
- Segment contacts into contact groups automatically
- Set up, track and evaluate campaigns promoting targets on your websites
- Automate and optimize campaigns promoted by marketing email series
- A/B test marketing emails
- A/B test the content of your pages. Learn about page A/B testing:
- On MVC sites, you can personalize widgets to display different content based on conditions
- On Portal Engine sites, the system also provides built-in tools that allow you to:
If you are an administrator or a developer, you can proceed to:
If you are a marketer or a content editor, you can proceed to:
Getting familiar with On-line marketing applications
Open the application list on the left. In the On-line marketing section, you can find the Kentico on-line marketing features.
Based on your user's permissions, you may not see all of the applications.
If you have the Kentico CMS edition, you may only see Contact groups, Contact management, and Email marketing applications in the On-line marketing section.
If you use some of the applications frequently, you can add them to your applications dashboard and you do not need to open the application list every time.
Getting familiar with On-line marketing settings
The On-line marketing settings are used mostly by Kentico administrators, who take care of the actual running of the system. With the On-line marketing settings, you can configure Kentico to determine the behavior and functionality of your on-line marketing features.
In the Settings application, the On-line marketing setting tree also contains three main groups of settings: