You can edit files attached to a page in Pages -> Properties -> Attachments. If you edit an image, Kentico opens its built-in image editor that allows you to perform operations like resizing, rotating and others. For other file types, you can edit metadata — information about the attached file, such as Title and Description — only.
To edit files attached to a page
- Open the Pages application.
- Click on the page to which the files that you want to edit are attached.
- Switch to Properties -> Attachments.
- Edit (If you edited an image file, an Edit image dialog opens. Otherwise, an Edit metadata dialog opens. ) an attachment.
- Make changes to the attachment.
- Click Save & Close to confirm the changes.
The system saves the modified file.