You can edit files inserted into media libraries. If you edit an image, the system opens its built-in image editor that allows you to perform operations such as cropping, resizing, rotating and so on. For other file types, you can edit metadata only, i.e. information about the attached file, such as Title and Description.
To edit files in media libraries
- Open the Media libraries application.
- Edit () the Media library that contains the files that you want to edit.
- Click on the file that you want to edit.
- Edit (If you edited an image file, an Edit image dialog opens. Otherwise, an Edit metadata dialog opens. ) a file.
- Edit the file.
- Save & Close the changes that you make.
The system saves the modified file.
Was this page helpful?