The Kentico E-commerce Solution offers a wide range of tools for:
- Operating with products and their options
- Processing orders
- Managing customers
- Promoting your sales with discounts and free shipping offers
- Monitoring your store
Before you start to manage your store, get familiar with the e-commerce user interface.
Operating with products and their options
- Learn about managing stand-alone stock keeping units (SKUs).
- Find out what product types and product section types mean.
- You can also find out information about working with product options and product variants.
- Learn to manage brands, manufacturers, suppliers, and collections for your products.
- Categorize products into departments or categories.
- Learn how to modify orders.
- Learn about labeling orders with statuses while processing the order.
- Find out how to mark order as paid.
- Learn how to add, edit or delete customers.
- You can also assign customers to roles and then use the roles, e.g., when promoting sales.
Promoting your sales with discounts and free shipping offers
- Learn what catalog discounts are and how to use them.
- Learn about volume discounts.
- Learn about product coupons.
- Find out how to use Buy X Get Y discounts.
- Learn about order discounts.
- Offer your customer free shipping.
- Learn how to create gift cards for customers.
- Find out more information about using coupon codes with discounts, free shipping offers and gift cards.
Monitoring your store
Was this page helpful?