Apart from dedicated web parts described in Abuse reporting web parts, the abuse reporting functionality is also embedded in the following web parts:
- Blogs -> Comment view
- Community -> Group forum list
- Forums -> Forum group
- Forums -> Forum (Single forum - General)
- Forums -> Forum (Single forum - Tree layout)
- Forums -> Forum (Single forum - Flat layout)
Each of these web parts has the Abuse report section in its properties. The section contains the following properties:
- Who can report abuse - using this property, you can determine to whom the Report abuse link will be displayed and who will therefore be able to submit abuse reports; the following options are available:
- All users - the link will be displayed to anyone who views a page with the web part.
- Authenticated users - the link will be displayed only to authenticated users.
- Authorized roles - the link will be displayed only to users who are members of the roles specified by the Authorized roles property.
- Nobody - the link will not be displayed at all.
- Authorized roles - if the Who can report abuse option is set to Authorized roles, you can use this property to specify the roles to whose members the abuse report link will be displayed.
Was this page helpful?