Xperience allows you to integrate features provided by social media sites and attract visitors to your website through social media. With Xperience, you can post content to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and access your account's analytics data from the administration interface.
- Publish posts on your pages manually
- Publish posts on your pages automatically
- Monitor your pages' insights
- Publish tweets on your channels manually
- Publish tweets on your channels automatically
- Monitor your channels' analytics
- Publish updates on your company profiles manually
- Publish updates on your company profiles automatically
Social media authentication
By authenticating through social media, users do not need to create a separate accounts for your websites. For example, you can allow people to sign in using their existing Facebook account.
Your developers need to implement the required social media integration. See Configuring external authentication
Was this page helpful?