You can access E-commerce reports in the Store reports application.
Viewing the information
If you select a report from the reports tree, you can view its details. Reports display information using graphs and tables, in some cases along with additional information or related values.
E-commerce reports share the following characteristics:
- They display enabled objects, that is, objects allowed on the current site. While editing e-commerce objects, you can manually enable / disable most of them using the Enabled property. You can find more details in.
- They display disabled objects if included in orders. For example, the report displays countries from both enabled and disabled addresses in orders received from your customers.
- They display site-specific objects, objects or both site-specific and global objects, based on your on-line . For example, the report displays currencies (site-specific, global or both) as defined in the Use global settings for -> Currencies setting in Store configuration -> Store settings -> Global objects.
- In tables, they sort the displayed records (from the highest to the lowest) according to specified criteria. For example, the table in the report sorts your customers by the number of orders that they made in your on-line store (from the highest to the lowest). Similarly, the table in the report sorts the displayed records alphabetically by product name (from A to Z).
Managing report information
You can filter E-commerce reports based on various conditions, for example time period, address type, object name. You can also Save, Print or subscribe to any report. The saved reports can be accessed from the Reporting application.
Additionally, you can export the data displayed in a report into external files using various formats. To export report data, right‑click on a graph or table and choose one of the offered options:
- Export to Excel – exports the data displayed by the given object to an XLSX spreadsheet.
- Export to CSV – exports data to a CSV file.
- Export to XML – exports data to an XML file.
Was this page helpful?