Xperience 13 Documentation
- When searching for pages about how to perform a scenario or an action, use the active "-ing" form: Installing Xperience
- When searching for pages that contain the exact phrase "Kentico Xperience", use the quotation marks: "Kentico Xperience"
- When searching for pages that contain at least one of the terms "Xperience" or "system", use the quotation marks with the OR operator: "Xperience OR system"
- When searching for pages that contain both the terms "Macro" AND "syntax", use the quotation marks with the AND operator: "Macro AND syntax"
- When searching for pages with "user" in the title, use: title:user
- When searching for pages that contain "customizing" and "Xperience" but not "dashboard", use the - (minus) sign before the excluded words:
customizing Xperience -dashboard
- Search for media files across all folders and subfolders in a media library.
- Configure editing component state and establish value dependencies among fields in component configuration dialogs of Page and Form builder.
- Bind multiple visibility conditions to builder component configuration properties.
- Integrate Google Data Studio into your Xperience projects.
- See the full release notes.